Hey all, sorry I havn't had an update in a while been busy with things and playing ALOT of Crysis 2 and got into the top 100 on wins globally. Anyway heres a fun roundup of all the gaming related April fools tricks i've heard about.
- Minecraft’s over-priced “macrotransactions store.”
- Blizzard announces Starcraft with motion controls.
- Diablo’s Horadric Cube for the iPhone.
- The darkest Warcraft dungeon yet.
- WoW’s new dungeon helper.
- EVE Online gets mounts.
- The new Guild Wars class, Commando.
- EA prepping new M-rated Harry Potter game.
- The world’s first gaming exo-skeleton.
- First look at Halo Dance Central.
- Sonic the Hedgehog franchise discontinued.
- Mass Effect 3 set entirely on one planet.
- Grand Theft Auto V teaser trailer.
- The Old Republic Wookie localization.
What do you think the best prank has been this year? Any of the above or somthing else I have yet to hear about?